Le dimanche 7 juillet 2013 22:06:12 UTC+1, Paul Mercat a écrit :

> As it's recommanded, I give here the error I get when I try to compile
> sage 5.10 on my MacBook pro :
> ld: library not found for -lpng

The problem comes from the fact that there should be a library libpng
somewhere but the compiler was not able to find it. It looks like the
problem in
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/12630593/g-linking-with-libpng. I let
the mac expert answer to this.

I would like very much to fix this problem, because I would like to
> participate to the developpement of sage (for example to add finite state
> automatons).

Cool! Regarding finite state automatons, there is yet a patch which handles
this at http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/12996 which is almost
finished (and as you are hyperbolic you may like
http://trac.sagemath.org/sage_trac/ticket/9439).

Best
Vincent