On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 8:32 AM, Jason Grout
<jason-s...@creativetrax.com> wrote:
> On 1/24/14 10:23 AM, William Stein wrote:
>>
>>   * Sage Edu Days 6: University of Washington, Seattle (June 18-20, 2014)
>

> Didn't we decide to move EduDays to the first part of the week to
> accommodate lots of edudays participants who wanted to go to the IBL
> conference later in the week?

I really should have written only about SD 58 and 59, since I'm not
organizing Edu Days 6.

But with the change you suggest, does that make it:

 * Sage Edu Days 6: University of Washington, Seattle (June 16-18, 2014)
 * Sage Days 58: Sage on the Web, University of Washington, Seattle
(June 16-20, 2014)
 * Sage Days 59: Bugs Days, San Diego (June 21-30, 2014).

William

> Thanks,
>
> Jason

William Stein