I would like to attend to Seattle in June. As for the differential
geometry, it is not my field of expertise, but i am definitely in. Besides
the manifold package, i would like to implement a class for commutative
graded differential algebras (although it is not really differential
geometry, i know of some differential geometers that would be happy to have
it).