Yo !

> I find it quite difficult now to follow this thread, I see the answer to
some emails that are not even in the thread...

This is because it was sent to both sage-devel and sage-combinat. After a
while somebody anwers to only one group and mess follows.

> Anyway, I just want to answer to this specific sentence of Nathan: "This
is only technical issues, nothing more. But I hate that it takes one year
to see it fixed."

> Well, Nathan, you just have to live with it! See, we're all working on a
global project depending on lots of people, we all have to wait. The fact
that you hate / love something has no impact on my time line whatsoever.

This is very very easy on you.... Don't you feel any responsibility at all
for what you put into Sage ? We had a conversation one year ago about ways
to fix that, one of which seems to suit you as you said on sage-devel just
yesterday. And when several persons tell you that your design has a fault,
and a way to solve it, you answer them with a "Just live with it ! The fact
that you love/hate it has no impact on my time line whatsoever" ?

> And you should understand that you won't make things faster by a)
insulting people (as you did last year) and b) giving orders (as you just
did in this very thread).

I assume that what you call giving orders is this :

"Our discussion about this is almost 1 year old. If you do not know how to
clean this code this month, please remove it."

You will have to provide the link yourself if you want to claim that I
insult people. I don't claim that it never happens, but I am very
interested in the context.

Nathann