This is very very easy on you.... Don't you feel any responsibility at all
> for what you put into Sage ? We had a conversation one year ago about ways
> to fix that, one of which seems to suit you as you said on sage-devel just
> yesterday. And when several persons tell you that your design has a fault,
> and a way to solve it, you answer them with a "Just live with it ! The fact
> that you love/hate it has no impact on my time line whatsoever" ?

Actually, I try my best to do the things I promised to do. But for this
specific concern, it is not actually my design and even so people agreed
last year that it could be improved, I don't recall anyone making any
promises, and certainly I didn't make any. Once something is in Sage, the
responsibility is actually shared by everyone and pointing fingers is
useless. Still, it was one of my concerns, and now that I understand more
about the technical issue I actually do intend to make it better, as you
have seen on the other thread.

I won't lose my time trying to prove to you that you insult people. It
should be enough that I tell you I felt insulted. Maybe it was not your
intention, but the result is the same. Probably, if you had been less
aggressive last year, this issue would have been solved already...

To finish, I won't lose any more time trying to justify my time frame and
my involvement into Sage to you. So I probably won't answer any more on
this subject, not because I think you're right but because I don't have
time to lose and I don't have any reason to justify myself to you. So yes,
my answer is still: "Just live with it ! The fact that you love/hate it has
no impact on my time line whatsoever"