Hello,

a doctest fails on an system I'm interested in (I want to run patchbot on that
system)

    File "src/sage/structure/sage_object.pyx", line 1411, in
sage.structure.sage_object.unpickle_all    Failed example:
sage.structure.sage_object.unpickle_all()  # (4s on sage.math, 2011)
Expected:        doctest:... DeprecationWarning: This class is replaced by
Matrix_modn_dense_float/Matrix_modn_dense_double.        See
http://trac.sagemath.org/4260 for details.        Successfully unpickled ...
objects.        Failed to unpickle 0 objects.    Got:        *** The old
options style (`tar fx ...`) is highly discouraged, please use the modern form
(leading dash before options).        *** The standard way (with expanded
options; you can still bundle options) for your command would be: tar -f - -x

Any idea about the cause/how to fix it?