Hi Andrew,

On 2014-11-27, Andrew <andrew.mat...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Speaking only for myself, it is exactly this sort of post that I would like
> to avoid. Why can't the person who gets "loud" taker a breather, calm down
> and post something more sensible tomorrow?

Because s/he is, for whatever reason, not able to. S/he is doing a
mistake. But this can not be an excuse for people to commit the same
mistake, even though they would be able to avoid it.

> I think it is hypocritical to
> say that it is OK for some one to write "loud" posts and then to ask anyone
> who gets put off by this to take a break. If the loud person was
> considerate from the start none of this would be necessary.

I think it is hypocritical to say that it is OK for anyone to become
loud and inconsiderate if one other person was.

Cheers,
Simon