Hello !

> Speaking only for myself, it is exactly this sort of post that I would like
> to avoid. Why can't the person who gets "loud" taker a breather, calm down
> and post something more sensible tomorrow? I think it is hypocritical to say
> that it is OK for some one to write "loud" posts and then to ask anyone who
> gets put off by this to take a break. If the loud person was considerate from
> the start none of this would be necessary.

True, but if your only way to enforce that is to create laws, judges
and sanctions then it may be even worse (that happens right now). What
you can do at zero cost is say to everybody how to interpret what is
happening. Also, what is felt as "loud" by one is not "loud" for
another, so you cannot just hit everybody whenever that happens.
Different cultures.. We certainly saw that in the recent posts.

Nathann