On Monday, 15 June 2015 00:57:44 UTC+1, vdelecroix wrote:

> All right. I recompiled Sage without chomp. Now, beyond the binary tree
> issues with bliss (#18698), I have failing doctests related to
> gap_database (all of them are marked with #option - database_gap) in
>
>   - sage/groups/perm_gps/permgroup_named.py
>   - sage/tests/gap_packages.py
>   - sage/groups/perm_gps/permgroup_named.py
>
> Looks to a failure similar to the one reported by
> Emanuel Charpentier on sage-release. The gap packages fail to be imported
>
> sage: import sage.tests.gap_packages
> sage: sage.tests.gap_packages.test_packages(['atlasrep'])
>    Status    Package    GAP Output
> +---------+----------+------------+
>    Failure   atlasrep   fail
> sage: sage.tests.gap_packages.test_packages(['tomlib'])
>    Status    Package   GAP Output
> +---------+---------+------------+
>    Failure   tomlib    fail

for these you (also) need database_gap

The error message in
sage: gap.load_package("tomlib")
RuntimeError                              Traceback (most recent call last)
<ipython-input-1-cc487c826f42> in <module>()
----> 1 gap.load_package("tomlib")

/home/dima/software/sage/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/sage/interfaces/gap.pyc

in load_package(self, pkg, verbose)
    504         if x == 'fail':
    505             raise RuntimeError("Error loading Gap package
"+str(pkg)+". "+
--> 506                                "You may want to install the
gap_packages SPKG.")
    507
    508     def eval(self, x, newlines=False, strip=True, split_lines=True,
**kwds):

RuntimeError: Error loading Gap package tomlib. You may want to install the
gap_packages SPKG.

After installing database_gap, atlasrep loads, too

Let me see how to fix this.

Vincent