I don't really care about whether to display TESTS:: or not, but we really
should have a proper parser for our docstring style. This ticket adds yet
another regex hack. E.g. sphinxcontrib-napoleon is an example for how it is
done correctly:

* Nicer typeset output since the docbuilder has semantic knowledge, e.g.
http://bwanamarko.alwaysdata.net/napoleon/format_exception.html

* Less ambiguity (single or double "--"?)

* Fewer potential for mistakes as you don't have to do the formatting by
hand, no standard double backticks that always have to be put at a certain
place etc...

* Potential for automatted testing: If you can parse the documented argspec
then you can compare with the actual argspec

A slightly related question, do we really need a special Sage docstring
style. Its just unnecessary. Just use a standard that already has tooling
support (like sphinx-napoleon), or at least a minor extension thereof. Lots
of projects use Google style, e.g. Khan academy.