I was running a small script on trac.sagemath.org:12000 that was
listening for github pull requests and comments (via github webhooks)
and publishing them to trac (via the trac scripts shipped with Sage).
Nothing too fancy, but I can't find the code for it at the moment (but
it's probably still sitting in that image unless it's been redone
since then). I don't remember if I ever pushed anything back to github
(which would require write access) but pull requests should get closed
when their associated changes get merged into master.