> Would you have any interest in moving the wiki
> to https://github.com/sagemath/sage/wiki ?

What would be the advantage of doing so?

What do the Sage developers even want to use the wiki for? Apart from
SageDays organisation.

At SageDays75, we just created (or rewrote)
https://wiki.sagemath.org/Coding_Theory sub-page and propose it to be a
place to discuss long-term goals for coding theory in Sage. Let's see
how it works out.

Best,
Johan