I have tried to move LollipopGraph into families, but there was a problem.
In families, there's the following import:

    from six.moves import range

This overrides Python's range. I don't know why. The original
implementation of Lollipop graph uses Python's range, and when it tries to
use the new (six.moves) range it fails (with "This input cannot be turned
into a graph").

I can clearly fix this, by setting something like python_range = range
before the six.moves import, but it is not very elegant. I can also use
networkx's implementation of LollipopGraph (as done with BarbellGraph), but
I am not sure you consider this as the right direction to go.

What do you think?