Frédéric, Peleg is a new contributor to Sage that we met in recent Sage
Days 79. I am sure he can understand the general move toward Python 3 if we
are pedagogical. So thanks for your second reply that  appeared while I am
writting this.

I know that you have been working hard on the -> Python 3 move. Is there a
wiki page that gathers the road map for that move and all the stuff we have
to change in our habits of coding with Python 2?

Sébastien