On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 07:50:08AM +0530, Isuru Fernando wrote:
>    Update:
>    All the build dependencies of sagelib except libgap is in conda-forge
>    now for Linux and OS X.

Wow, excellent! Congratulations :-)

>    See [1]https://github.com/conda-forge/staged-recipes/issues/2357 for
>    details on what has to be done. If there are volunteers who would like
>    to help me in maintaining these conda recipes, please let me know. Each
>    recipe lives in its own git repo
>    like [2]https://github.com/conda-forge/ntl-feedstock and I can give you
>    push access.
>    On OS X, the dependencies were compiled with clang and linked to
>    libc++. Fortran packages are compiled with gfortran. What's the status
>    of OS X with clang anyway?
>    For libgap and gap, I don't know how to fix this
>    issue, [3]https://github.com/conda-forge/gap-feedstock/issues/3 or
>    whether that is a gap issue or a conda-build issue.

Sage Days 85 [1] in one week near Paris from now might be a good place
to work on this, since Matthias, Erik, and GAP devs will all be in the
same room.

You would be very welcome to join and we could possibly pay for
some/all of the trip; it's pretty late though, so it's probably
complicated for you to arrange a trip and to get reasonably priced
plane tickets. Let me know in case you'd be interested.

Cheers,
                Nicolas

[1] https://wiki.sagemath.org/days85
http://Nicolas.Thiery.name/