This question
<https://ask.sagemath.org/question/40294/how-to-insert-sections-and-subsections/>
 on
ask.sagemath.org made me search Google about something called "Header
cells". I found such a thing
<https://jupyter.brynmawr.edu/services/public/dblank/Jupyter%20Notebook%20Users%20Manual.ipynb#2.4-Header-Cells>

in the Jupyter documentation
<https://jupyter.brynmawr.edu/services/public/dblank/Jupyter%20Notebook%20Users%20Manual.ipynb>

at Bryn Mawr College.

It seems to me that this is a site-specific extension, not something
standard, but I do not know how to find something authoritative about what
is "standard" in Jupyter...

It also seems to give some interesting possibilities : cross-referencing,
automatic numbering, auto-table of contents.

Do you think that this (or something like this) could be useful in our
Jupyter notebook ?

--
Emmanuel Charpentier