On 2018-03-13 10:38, Dima Pasechnik wrote:
this example, assuming the matrix size is a parameter, would easily
become a memory leak

You mean with my code from #24954? My idea is to cache strongly only a fixed finite number (currently 128) of CachedRepresentation instances. So even if you create a million temporary matrix spaces that way, at most 128 would be kept needless in memory. I don't see the problem there.

Jeroen.