No, but MacOSX10.15.sdk

confetti:lib dcoudert$ ll
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.14.sdk

ls:
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.14.sdk:
 No such file or directory
confetti:lib dcoudert$ ll
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/
total 0
drwxr-xr-x  4 root  wheel  128 12 sep 05:13 DriverKit19.0.sdk
drwxr-xr-x  8 root  wheel  256 12 sep 05:13 MacOSX.sdk
lrwxr-xr-x  1 root  wheel   10  8 oct 15:28 MacOSX10.15.sdk -> MacOSX.sdk

----