Thanks for your response. I would like to go with recoding the method with
documentation.

I have installed OGDF and sage on my system, using OGDF implementation as a
reference, I am implementing Find Triconnected Components
<http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/746856.pdf> in a graph for sage.
Code link is given below.

I have been working on an implementation of the Triconnected components
algorithm in the research paper in python. The algorithm requires a lot of
DFS function calls, corresponding to it. I made some design decisions which
I needed to get reviewed.

       1. I have stored all the arrays in a class (array_info) such that I
can access them in any other classes/functions.

                 a.  The advantage of this approach is that there is no
need to send all the parameters(arrays) to the functions again and again.

                 b.   The demerit is that if a function needs only a few
lists from array_info, all the lists in the array_info will be initialized.

       2.  For DFS to avoid passing graph at each function call, I stored
the graph in a parameter of a class (search).

I am currently implementing the remaining code required for finding
triconnected components. I needed some review of these design decisions and
suggestions if any changes I needed to make for better performance.

Code: link <https://github.com/SaiHarsh/Triconnected-Component>

Thanks,
Harsh