Thanks for your quick response.

Before starting to code, you must read "Gutwenger, Carsten; Mutzel, Petra
> (2001), "A linear time implementation of SPQR-trees", Proc. 8th
> International Symposium on Graph Drawing (GD 2000), Lecture Notes in
> Computer Science, 1984, Springer-Verlag, pp. 77–90,
> doi:10.1007/3-540-44541-2_8"
> It corrects the Hopcroft-Tarjan algorithm.

I have completed reading the research paper[2] "Gutwenger, Carsten; Mutzel,
Petra (2001), A linear-time implementation of SPQR-trees", which I have
mentioned in my first mail. All the corrections suggested by paper[2] will
be incorporated in the code.

Why using an extra class array_info instead of including all arrays in the
> class Search ? This way you can initialize the arrays only if you need them.

Thanks for the suggestion yes, I will merge array_info to Search class.

In your code, please add sufficient amount of comments. This is very
> important. You can look at the code of the graph module of sagemath. You
> will see that the amount of comments is huge.

I have gone through most of the graph module of Sage(modular decomposition,
graph etc), yes there have a good amount of comments for understanding, I
will try to add all the sufficient comments which require understanding the
module.

Shall I go ahead and complete the implementation of Triconnected components?

Thanks,

Harsh