Hello Everyone!
                          I am Kanav Gupta. I am currently pursuing
Bachelors of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering at IIT Roorkee.
I have always been a Mathematics enthusiast and am specially interested in
Number Theory. I am a avid reader and have read many research papers and
theses. I am also proficient in C++ and Python. I am a part of SDSLabs , a
group of Developers and Designers who try to bring technical innovations in
and out of campus. I am also part of PAG (Programming and Algorithms
Group), a group which takes lectures in competitive programming.
                      I found the project "Rational Points in Varieties"
very interesting and would like to work on it. I have started to read the
Charlotte Turner's thesis and exploring the code. But I also need more
guidance in understanding the code and further resources.

Thanks and Regards,
Kanav Gupta