Kanav,
  My reply to Raghukul Rama from about a week ago I think applies to you as
well. Basically without essentially graduate level math, Turner's thesis is
not realistic to implement. However, there are plenty of other things to
do. (if you use to web interface for the list, you can see all the older
posts and replies)

 Ben