Hello, I am Aditya C. Phadke. I am a third year IT  Engineering student at
University of Pune. I would like to contribute to SageMath and be a part of
GSoC 2018. I have hands on experience in basic Python as well as basic
machine learning algorithms like regression, KNN, SVM etc. I have some
experience in Python with machine learning libraries like numpy, pandas,
sci-kit learn, tensorflow and have implemented a few projects as portfolio
projects of certification courses. I am currently working as an AI research
intern. I feel I have been lagging in open source contributions and would
really like to do so with GSoC and SageMath.