To whom it may concern,

        I am a student majoring in mathematics. I am top ranked in all of
my classes and always have been in college. I currently teach mathematics,
computer science, and English at my school while I take class full time. I
am very excited and passionate about the GSoC opportunity. The SAGE project
looks exceptional. I am fervid about mathematics. SAGE would be a great fit
for me.
        The "Redesigning the polynomial class hierarchy and linking with
libraries" idea looks to be utterly within range of what I am capable of
now. I am definitely open to any other project that could work out for me.
I would take pride in the opportunity to learn, study, and work with
mathematics for the summer if I were accepted. I am highly motivated and
work very hard. I know how to code and am very good at it now.
        What are the best next steps I can take to facilitate this process?
Any advice and wisdom that is offered will be gravely appreciated.

Thanks,
David Sult