Dear Mr. Flori,

        I have successfully installed Sage and have been playing around
with it to get a feel for how well it works. I use matlab which is relevant
to Sage for obvious reasons. As far as source code goes, I have no
experience with that kind of thing and have been diligently looking on the
internet for informational sources but I am just about done with finals
this week. Thursday is my last day. After this I can dedicate any and all
time to solving the problems and rendering solutions. Mathematics is my
forte and I am well recognized for my academic prowess. I sincerely
appreciate all of your feedback. I did manage to look at the sage website
and Dima was right, it is very clear. Just understand that I am an intern,
I work full-time, take class full-time, am a part-time volunteer, and got
absolutely no replies until the start of the proposal acceptance date which
was very frustrating given that I started to communicate with organizations
over a week before the proposal-acceptance start date. By Thursday evening
I will be able to focus ALL of my time and energy to this proposal
concoction. Mathematics is my passion and as you can imagine I want this
project BAD. I mean I am fetishizing about the opportunity, literally.

Take care,
David Sult