While some of that stuff is not completely surprising, some is.
I have compiled a number of those with gcc-5.3 and -std=c++11
for various reasons. Could you provide log for eclib, ppl (ok
that one is new) and singular. Also possibly ntl as things happening
there will affect eclib and singular (and flint actually).

Francois