On 06/02/16 03:23, arojas wrote:
This seems to be the problem:
 checking unordered_map usability... no
 checking unordered_map presence... yes
 configure: WARNING: unordered_map: present but cannot be compiled
 configure: WARNING: unordered_map:     check for missing prerequisite
headers?
 configure: WARNING: unordered_map: see the Autoconf documentation
 configure: WARNING: unordered_map:     section "Present But Cannot Be
Compiled"
 configure: WARNING: unordered_map: proceeding with the compiler's result

The configure script tests for C++11's unordered_map, which succeeds if
using GCC 6. Then it tries to use it later, which of course fails
because brial enforces C++98. By exporting -std=gnu++98 before running
configure, the test fails so it falls back to boost's unordered_map, and
the builds finishes correctly.

Hum, this is set in `common.mk` instead of the configure script.
This will have to be moved back to configure.ac. I should check it
will work fine with C++11 then I can test for different standard in a descending way.

Francois