Testing this on Windows + Python 3 for the first time in a while.
During the docbuild it crashes while generating one of the plots, with
some call to maxima resulting in:

RuntimeError: ECL says: #<a FLOATING-POINT-OVERFLOW>

I'll see if I can get this in any other context.  Has anyone else seen
problems like this on Python 3?