On Apr 23, 12:18 pm, ugus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,

Hi Osman,

> I have installed sage-3.0 from pre-compiled binary version in Arch
> Linux. It works without any problem.
> However, if I compile it from source code using gcc-4.3,  I am getting
> the following errors when I run the sage after finishing the
> compilation successfully:

I doubt compilation finished successfully in your case. You need to
set SAGE_FORTAN to the system fortran since the g95 we ship is broken
on Arch. We didn't automate that so far and we have been discussing of
solving that problem by defaulting to gfortran if it is available.

<SNIP>

It would be great if you could post a link to install.log so I could
have a look to see what is wrong.

> Kind regards,
> Osman Ugus

Cheers,