On Sep 30, 7:11 am, Simon King <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Sep 30, 4:02 pm, mabshoff <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> dortmund.de> wrote:
> > Ok, please send me the complete output from a full build of the new
> > r-2.6.1.p20.spkg offlist.
>
> Sorry, this will take a couple of hours, because I tried the "quick
> and dirty" method (copy the headers into /usr/include/), which seems
> to work.
>
> Hence, I will
> * wait for the current built to finish
> * move the headers out of the way
> * start a new built in a different folder, using your spkg
> * wait until it fails
> * send you the log file off list
> * move the headers in place, so that I can use Sage.

No need to wait. Move the headers out of the way, download

http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/mabshoff/release-cycles-3.1.3/alpha2/r-2.6.1.p20.spkg

(it is an updated version). Then run ./sage -f path/to/spkg/
r-2.6.1.p20.spkg - that can be done in parallel to the build and if it
fails the currently installed r.spkg will not be affected.

> Cheers
>        Simon

Cheers,

Michael