On Mon, Apr 20, 2009 at 12:59 PM, meanerelk <meaner...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have been following the instructions for making Sage on Arch Linux
> i686, fully updated and with all the necessary dependencies installed.
> However, I see the following errors during "make":
>
> "ImportError: No module named jinja"
> and also:
> "Error building clisp"
>
> then when running "notebook()" in sage I get the same jinja
> ImportError
>
> Here is my install.log: http://www.sendspace.com/file/qr1hv9

The build error is:

    make
    make check
Working around nohup problem and the infamous UNIX error 45 bug in OSX
by sending make output to
/home/kemal/Applications/sage-3.4/spkg/build/clisp-2.46.p7/build.log.
Error building clisp

real    0m26.757s
user    0m16.372s
sys     0m10.563s
sage: An error occurred while installing clisp-2.46.p7

What does the file

/home/kemal/Applications/sage-3.4/spkg/build/clisp-2.46.p7/build.log

contain?

That will at least tell us why/how your clisp build failed.  Without
getting passed that failure, there's no hope.

William