Here is clisp's build.log and error.log:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/fct6vu
http://www.sendspace.com/file/gnroy3

The only error is:

"sspvw_sigsegv.d:94: error: too few arguments to function
‘sigsegv_leave_handler’"

I have libsigsegv 2.6-1 installed.

A bit of googling shows that sigsgv_leave_handler has changed in 2.6
http://www.mail-archive.com/info-...@gnu.org/msg00565.html

However, it has been out for months, so I am surprised no one else
seems to have had this problem.

If this is a new problem, I can try to submit a patch in a few days.
(too busy right now)