Hi, I'm new to Sage and came across a potential bug in the Sage
Notebook. When the "Typeset" checkbox is on, the expression "sech(x)"
evaluates to an error:

Unknown control sequence '\sech'

The error text is contained in a pink box with a thin red border. When
"Typeset" is off, there is no problem (it evaluates to the expected
"sech(x)")

This happened in the Sage Notebook with Mozilla Firefox 3.0.14. I'm
running Sage version 4.1.2 on Ubuntu 9.04 as a guest operating system
in VMware Workstation 6.5.3, on a Windows XP host. I compiled Sage
from the source code.

I'm a novice programming/math hobbyist, so any help and advice is very
much appreciated.

Thanks,
TianWei