Hi,

If you got the binary version of sage-4.3.1 for 32-bit Arch Linux from
the downloads web page, it's the one I built on my system.  And sure
enough, I had the same problem as you yesterday.

Let me guess: did you update your system?  In particular, did you
upgrade your gcc from 4.4.2 to 4.4.3 recently?  Somehow that messes
things up (I'm not sure why).  In any case, I had to rebuild Sage from
scratch on my machine.

I will make a new binary distribution and upload it somewhere, and I'll
send you the link when that's done.

Best,
Alex

On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 10:21:45 +0700, "A. Akbar Hidayat" <keri...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Hi guyz...
>
> im using the binary version of sage for Arch Linux. However, when i run
> sage, i got a long error message. I post the error message on the
> attachment.
>
> I was able to use sage before, without any error. But the error occured this
> morning. so im actually confused why i got the error.
>
> Thanks in advance

Non-text part: text/html

--
Alex Ghitza -- Lecturer in Mathematics -- The University of Melbourne
-- Australia -- http://www.ms.unimelb.edu.au/~aghitza/