On Sat, 30 Jan 2010 18:01:45 +1100, Alex Ghitza <aghi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I will make a new binary distribution and upload it somewhere, and I'll
> send you the link when that's done.

It's basically done; I am getting it compressed with lzma right now, so
it should be ready in about 30 minutes, and available at

http://sage.math.washington.edu/home/ghitza/sage-archlinux-32bit-4.3.1-i686-Linux-gcc-4.4.3.tar.lzma

Best,
Alex

--
Alex Ghitza -- Lecturer in Mathematics -- The University of Melbourne
-- Australia -- http://www.ms.unimelb.edu.au/~aghitza/