I am trying to choose whether to use Sage a Ubuntu machine or a Mac
running Leopard on a 64 bit Duo 2 Core processor. As I understand it,
Sage started in the Linux world and still can't run well under Windows
with out using virtualization. I am new to Macs but I thought the Mac
OS was more similar to Linux than Windows is and comes loaded with
python. Does this mean that Sage can run all of its features in
Leopard without virtualization, or are their some limitations?
Thanks in advance for putting up with a newbie
Doug