hello,

I was wondering how to ask Sage for the following: given a finite group G,
find the complete list of groups H such that G = H/C_2, where C_2 is a
*central* subgroup of order 2 in H.

If I create a group with say G= gap("SmallGroup(4, 2)") then I can see that
the "Extensions" method should in principle do the trick. However the
documentation is for GAP rather than Sage and I'm not sure how to proceed.

I thought maybe this would be trivial for someone around here...

thanks!
Pierre