Dear list,

I quite recently installed sage_mode 0.9.1 on my installation of sage 5.9
(patched with a newer R version) on Debian jessie.

The firs try is a charm : output gets typeset in emacs (emacs24), plots are
plotted (a bit too wide and way too tall for an 80x24 frame, but that's not
my point). Joy.

The second time, nothing works  : emacs waits forever for a sage process
whose python is gone zombie (ps axf dixit). I have to kill -TERM it.

Various attempts are inefficient until, SOL, I move away my .sage directory
: lo ! Emacs works again (one time...) and sage ditto. But, of course, this
creates a new .sage directiory, which has *exactly the same problems*.
Aaaarghhh...

Any hint ?

setup