Helloooooooooooo !!

> Harald is looking for topics for Google Summer of Code, and I was
wondering
> if you thought this & some other issues w/MILP might be worth looking at.

Hmmm... Well, I always thought that it would be nice to have a way to
express constraints "formally". I mean : it would be nice to have
"\sum_{i=0}^15 x_i <= 3" when you type p.show() rather than all individual
constraints. That's fancy and useless stuff, but it would look
sooooooooooooo cool !

I have no idea how to implement this, though :-)

> For example, I have an email from Dima from March 13th of last year
> regarding constraint normalization, which I still haven't gotten round to
> thinking about. Maybe there are other issues we could identify, as well.

Hmmm.... Well, a way to check if a constraint is tight ? I am sure I have
been asked this several times... O_o

> Since linear programming is an important part of Sage, and also very
> accessible to undergraduates in both math and computer science (& maybe
> other disciplines as well: management? finance?) this could be appealing
--
> what do you guys think?

Well, I use it a lot but unfortunately it does what I want it to do ^^;

A bit like graphs.... It's getting boring these days :-P

Nathann