On Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 6:05:27 PM UTC-5, William wrote:

> Another option is CoCalc Docker
>
> https://github.com/sagemathinc/cocalc-docker
>
> though the community is going to have to work on this to make it
> really useful, for now.

Right, I forgot about this option because I hadn't heard of someone running
their own as a server (though then later I emailed a private correspondent
who asked a similar question about this possibility).

How would you (collectively) rate the difficulty of administering a) sagenb
b) Jupyterhub c) CoCalc locally?