On 2018-03-06, Simon King <> wrote:
> On 2018-03-06, Christian Stump <> wrote:
> I haven't really been able to work around the bottle neck, but got a
> minor improvement (4%) as follows:
> And of course using cython helps as well. With the following Cython code, I am
> down to 272 µs per loop, while your original Python code gave me 325 µs
> per loop:

Sorry for having been unclear. Your original code gave 339 µs, my code in python
gave 325 µs (that's 4% improvement), and my code in cython is of course
still faster (that's 272 µs, thus almost 20% improvement in total).

"sage-support" group.
To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit