Hi,
I have an issue with compatibility, I think.
I want to call some functions from sage script (but saved as .py) from
another python3 script.
so my matrix.py is like:

#!/usr/bin/sage
from sage.all import *

def my_field(dim):
   return GF(2**dim, 'a')
#and more here - like creating special matrixes

and I want to call it from python3 script (smth.py) like:
import matrix.py
M = gen_matrix(my_field(4))

but I do always get some issues, like: ModuleNotFoundError or alike,
because I start with:
python3 smth.py and_some_args.

Did someone ever had some similar issue?
I'd appreciate some help.