Interesting.

The support for Ajax technologies isn't quite there. For example try
this page in Safari or Firefox (I haven't tried IE):

   http://yui-ext.com/deploy/yui-ext/examples/tree/organizer.html

It's pretty cool mating of a tree component and an image thumbnails
panel supporting drag-and-drop sorting and reordering. It doesn't
work in Warrior.

What kind of support does Warrior have for Ajax technologies?

A small complaint about the IzPack installer:

>SAIL-Dev@googlegroups.com writes:
>it crashes
>
>Sorry about that. It should work now.
>http://dev.concord.org/otrunk/warrior/WarriorInstaller.jnlp

The installer uses this as the default install path:

If I instead specify that the install should take place in my home
directory with a tilde:

IzPack first produces a dialog describing what it's actually going to
do with only and 'OK' button (now way to cancel) and then makes a '~'
directory at the root.

   /~/Applications/Warrior

I have to instead specify:

   /Users/stephen/Applications/Warrior