On Tue, 2007-02-20 at 14:25 -0500, Stephen Bannasch wrote:
> Interesting.
>

> The support for Ajax technologies isn't quite there. For example try
> this page in Safari or Firefox (I haven't tried IE):
>

>   http://yui-ext.com/deploy/yui-ext/examples/tree/organizer.html

The main focus of the "browser" is not to browse webpages.  It is
instead to browse its xamj pages.   It seemed to me it is really similar
to that flash authoring system that you showed people at the last
retreat.  The difference is that it is built out of java components
instead of flash components.  So it should be possible to plugin our
java components.

> It's pretty cool mating of a tree component and an image thumbnails
> panel supporting drag-and-drop sorting and reordering. It doesn't work
> in Warrior.
>

> What kind of support does Warrior have for Ajax technologies?
>

> A small complaint about the IzPack installer:

We didn't make the installer.  The warrior project did.  And I'd guess
this problem is actually a problem with izpack.  We used izpack before
in the MAC project I ended up not liking it because it requires java to
run, and it has to be extended to do the native things on each platform.