They cure you instantly and set you free.

 From: Sai Darshan by Seema Dewan

Be full of wonder and awe at the Permanence in all

this impermanence.This drama has only two actors

who play a million roles.They are Inert Matter and Consciousness. Just as a
violinist is able to play

400 ragas on just 4 strings,

Matter and Consciousness play all these roles.

Out of a mere 26 letters of the English alphabet

all the words in the dictionary are formed and

millions of books get written, read and understood.

You should see through this drama and discover

the Director who is none other than God.

Sathya Sai Speaks Vol 1 pg 128

--

---