<http://www.saibabaofindia.com/Sai-Baba-Thought-for-the-day-as-written-at-Prasanthi-Nilayam-today.htm>
 http://www.saibabaofindia.com/DEC2009/sboi-gold.jpg

<http://www.saibabaofindia.com/Sai-Baba-Thought-for-the-day-as-written-at-Prasanthi-Nilayam-today.htm>
  Sathya Sai Baba online Resource, Info, Books, Sai centres, mantras, Miracles,
Bhajans, Letters from Sai Baba, Sai Meditation, Sai Baba Prophesies & more

<http://www.saibabaofindia.com/Sai-Baba-Thought-for-the-day-as-written-at-Prasanthi-Nilayam-today.htm>
 THOUGHT FOR THE DAY as written at Prasanthi Nilayam Today

Those who respect us and our ideals, and those who have a concern for our well
being are considered as our relations or friends. Those who hate us, and those
who go contrary to our expectations, and those who cause pain and loss to us
are regarded as enemies. On one occasion Kabir had said that we should keep the
company of those who abuse us. The reason for this is that although we may
commit several sins, the people who point out our sins are going to remove our
sins by their abuse. It is in this context that we say that if someone
ridicules us, then this will result in the removal of our sin. In reality,
those people who help us to get rid of our sins are our friends. Those people
who promote sins in us are our enemies. Thus, it is those who abuse and
ridicule us who are to be considered as our friends as they remove our
imperfections. The ideas that come up in our own mind are the cause for
considering something as good or bad. (Summer Roses on Blue Mountains 1976, Ch
12)

<http://www.saibabaofindia.com/Sai-Baba-Thought-for-the-day-as-written-at-Prasanthi-Nilayam-today.htm>
 BABASathya Sai Baba online Resource, Info, Books, Sai centres, mantras,

--

---