- with ESMTPA id <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> for
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Thu, 03 Jun 2004 20:34:59 +0530 (IST)
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 20:28:10 +0530
From: Nascimen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [saligaonet] Chogm Road Walk-Part 3
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sender: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

[MODERATER'S NOTE: This msg bounced because it used the word e m a i l in
its body, which is treated as an admi*nistrative term. -FN]

Hi Annette,
Thank you  very much for your nice comments.You presented a better
discription on the Donddhachi Baim and the fun in swimming in that famous
well. Keep it up. Three foreigners have purchase houses in Don-vaddo. Wow!
 No blisters Annette but have become a liitle greyerand shed a couple of
hair after combing. Yes I did tour Saligao for nostalgic sake and mind you
from 6.15 a.m. I did walk daily on the Chogm road to reach Saligao church
for mass on foot and glanced over the objects along the Saligao-Calangute
route. Only on the final evening I took note as I walked from 4 p.m. to
7.30. p.m as it was bright to walk back to Tabravaddo-Mollebhatt.
On my very first day I was in Don-vaddo on condolence visits and you saw me
at your place. Remember the telephonic talk? And it was great to be in
contact with you and I mentioned it to daniel just now.
Professor Patrocinio D' Souza & Mr. Alfred D"Cruz call the Khristuleach
Vhodd spot the gateway of Saligao. They are both authority on Saligao and
their famous book on Saligao is in the Congress Library In Washington,
U.S.A.I am small in comparison to these erudite personalities.
 There is a danger that all wells may get contaminated with the waste
material dumped atop  Calangute-Salmon Hill and that is a big concern.
Your heart is stonger then mine as mine was punctured and repaired last
year. Do nor worry about your grey hair hair. With the zooming of cars some
of your hair may blow off but cells will be renovated till the final day on
earth .So do not worry. Saligao folks living in Saligao, walk as if they see
no end to their lives. It is we who go once in a while face this fear factor
and the multiplication of vehicles creating fumes and sound polution that is
also affecting vegetation. "They did not have a rich crop all this while"
said a farmer to me.
Now kindly watch your hair in the Mirror they have become Annette, meaning
graceful to be grateful after all  the Hail Marys said before the Saibinn
that is going around the homes in Bharain . Do you understand the young at
heart in  in you ? Love & Prayers
Fr. Nascimento Mascarenhas.