This is from Architect Dean D'Cruz:

---------- Forwarded message ----------

2nd June 2004

Dear Rico

The Lourdes Convent Sports hall is in a disused state and Lenny, Diago
and myself are planning to start a gymn for young men who at times have
nothing to do in the evenings and stray towards the bar. Since the
equipment is an expensive business, we were looking for support from
Saligaokars who would like to chip in.  The financing can be run through
Lourdes Convent and Lenny and Diago who have great experience in running
gymns and other sports activities, are committed to seeing this work. An
appeal to Saligaonet would help greatly.

Kind regards,

DEAN