This issue was discussed in the past. Was wondering if we could do a
two-dimensional (is that the right term?) not-to-scale map of the village?
It could include a basic sketch, together with photographs of landmarks in
the village, giving the viewer a good sense of direction, location and how
things look at the ground level. If needed, I could volunteer photographs of
the main landmarks in the village.

Secondly, Shannon is updating her Saligao Links. (Please do so in Excel
format, as then we have a file which can be converted to other formats --
including HTML, plaintext, PDF, etc using the GNU/Linux based Gnumeric.)

Could we also think of displaying this list at public places, such as the
SInstitute (Sanvjeev could you help?), the schools, church, temples, etc?
We need a good linkups between online initiatives and offline (real-world)
information-sharing. This way, our efforts could be of greater utility. In
addition, it could also help build awareness about Saligaonet and get more
people involved in what could be a unique network to share information and
build initiatives that help the village.

Your feedback would be appreciated. FN

PS: Kindly visit the newly updated http://lourdesconventalumni.swiki.net and
see the brand-new logo up on that site. Shannon, how about a logo for
Saligaonet? Other netters, please share your ideas on what this could
include. Going beyond, but not excluding, the (now mythical) sugarcane and
foxes!