Hello,

From: Frederick Noronha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
This issue was discussed in the past. Was wondering if we could do a
two-dimensional (is that the right term?) not-to-scale map of the village?
It could include a basic sketch, together with photographs of landmarks in.....
Your feedback would be appreciated. FN

Sorry, no ideas at all from my side, but idea of having a map is a good one. Good Luck!

Shannon, how about a logo for Saligaonet?

Looks like Shannon will be bogged down with work!

Other netters, please share your ideas on what this could include. Going beyond, but not excluding, the (now mythical) sugarcane and foxes!

But that's just it! Legend has to continue, any idea should be woven around "foxes & sugarcane" No wonder you use the words "but not excluding"
ha ha! Cant get out of that one, can we? I like it - "foxes & sugarcane"... "sugarcane & foxes"
"kole anim belio" ...."belio anim kole"

Enjoy your weekend!
Unfortunately, I've finished our weekend & am starting the new week - yuks!

Ta ra!
Annette